Forlanso Terms and Conditions
Forlanso: is a new platform designed by both Arabic and English language, as it links between both vendors who are ready to provide their own services, and Purchasers who are ready to buy their services, thus it provides a suitable environment for freelance for both individuals and emerged companies.
Forlanso.com is a website managed and owned by Forlanso FZCO Company, registered under No. 2395 in Selcon oasis free zone, Dubai, UAE.
All Forlanso platform terms & conditions in addition to any provisions and regulations represent an agreement between Forlanso Platform and the registered user. By using Forlanso Platform, the user constitutes a full consent and explicit agreement to all included terms and conditions.
In case the user does not agree with all or any of the agreement provisions or rules and regulations, he/she will not be entitled to use the Forlanso Platform.
Forlanso Platform preserves the right to review, modify, add, delete, and remove terms, conditions and provisions according to its own discretion through updating this publication. Hence, the revised terms will be applied once they are published on Forlanso platform.
Last update for terms and conditions in 10 September 2020.
Forlanso provides Gig Services by Seller in different fields at specific price and details for each provided service.
- Registration in Forlanso platform is free.
- The user's information must be credible during the registration process.
- Choose a meaningful user name either in Arabic or English characters. While using symbols for names is not allowable.
- using names that violates public morality or symbols that incite hatred and violence or lead to communication outside Forlanso platform, or refers to any political or Sectarianism tendency is not allowable.
- Do not register using false names or using any information that leads to impersonation of others, whether they are persons or bodies.
- Choosing the appropriate membership type that suits each user.
- Requirements of the registration process must be completed by activating the registered e-mail and the required procedures according to the type of the registered membership.
- Vendors must complete all required data for their profile on the website before working on the website.
- Forlanso has the full right to authorize vendors to publish their services or to reject them.
- Forlanso platform is entitled to request more information, evidence and any information confirming subscribers’ personality like scientific qualifications, ownership of payment and remittances.
4- Legal liability:
- Terms and conditions in addition to any other legal or regulatory provisions in Forlanso Platform are considered the only certified legal documents in case of any disputes or decision-making. Correspondingly, any other documents whether written or oral that are not included in Forlanso platform are not accredited.
- Subscribers’ registration at Forlanso Platform is considered a full consent and explicit agreement to all included terms and conditions.
- The Member is bound by all the contents of the present agreement.
- Each user has the right to register with only one membership account (only one ID) on Forlanso platform. It is prohibited to register by more than one ID per person.
- If the user registered as a seller in Forlanso platform, he/she must have the necessary qualifications and the required experience in the field of services he/she provides. As it is prohibited to provide services, that seller does not own its qualifications.
- It is prohibited to grant third party the right to use the user membership.
- The Registered Member is fully responsible for the credibility of using his membership on Forlanso website. He/she is also abide by a full responsibility for preserving his/her information registered on Forlanso platform, whether his personal or financial information. Where Forlanso does not assume a direct or indirect responsibility in case of revealing subscribers’ information from their side.
- the registered member is abide by using his membership in Forlanso Platform properly in accordance with the laws and agreements of Forlanso so as not to cause harm, danger, threat, abuse or disturbance to others, either directly or indirectly.
- Any suspicious, illegal or fraudulent advertising procedures or financial transactions in any field through Forlanso Platform. Forlanso reserves the right to suspend any unsubstantiated, invalid or unsecured legal integrity accounts, transactions, or procedures or even inactive accounts for long time.
- In case of membership suspension, it is not allowed to re-register or use Forlanso platform by any other means.
- A member is bound to indemnify Forlanso for any direct or indirect losses because of any illegal use by a member or by any other person, entitled to use the membership illegally.
- A full commitment for non-infringement of intellectual property rights by any means. Furthermore, to refrain from any action or publication of any content or giving an assistance leading to violation of intellectual property rights infringement.
- Communication between seller and buyer must be within Forlanso platform through all available means of publication and communication in Forlanso website. However, it is prohibited to use or request any other means of communication between vendors and Purchasers outside Forlanso platform. As Forlanso, management has the full right to take an appropriate action of warning, alerting, suspending or freezing the infringer membership.
- Forlanso management does not assume any responsibility towards the seller or buyer in case of any communication occurs between them outside the platform or any infringement of Forlanso terms and conditions agreement.
5- Membership suspension
- Forlanso has the full right to suspend the membership either temporarily or permanently in case of following:
- Any violation to Forlanso terms, conditions, warnings and agreements concluded between members and Forlanso Platform, which they did approve during registration process.
- Performing a Fraud by any means, whether in their services proposals or demands and subsequent purchasing processes, whether evaluation, correspondence and others.
- The low services quality provided by a member or the lack of seriousness in the completion of the task to be executed by the seller or repeated cancellations of orders or deliberate violation of what was agreed upon in the provided services that are sold or bought.
- Misuse of membership in a moral or physical abuse for others including defamation, threats and incitement for abuse and hatred or violence arousal.
- Misuse of correspondence and means of communication provided by the Forlanso platform in nuisance others
- Performing unauthorized procedures by a member with no given permission from Forlanso management, such as the publication of commercials or granting and authorizing third party to use his/her membership.
- Membership misuse by causing damage to the Forlanso platform.
- Forlanso management has the right to suspend any inactive membership that has been inactive for a period of not less than six calendar months. Which leads to the suspension of the membership and the cancellation of its entitlements in the website, whether financial or otherwise.
6. Prohibited Services:
- In order to maintain the best level of services quality, and preserving user’s rights whether they were vendors or Purchasers. Forlanso's management sets clear and specific rules that are not allowed to be violated through either mini-services, projects, competitions, special services or correspondence. Alternatively, any other means of publications available on Forlanso website.
- In case of disputes in this context interpretation, the view of Forlanso Platform and its interpretation and vision is the only judgment in this regard.
- Forlanso platform is not entitled to provide any reasons regarding suspension of any publication or any kind of services.
- It is worthy to state that, the list of prohibited services is an integral part of Forlanso platform terms and conditions agreement. Therefore, this list is subjected to the evaluation of the action to be taken against the violator or infringer as follows:
1- Services written in any other languages rather than Arabic and English.
2. Services that are formulated improperly. Using weak language or contain linguistic errors and Colloquial dialect.
3- Services of improper English/ Arabic translation, in case of publication in both languages.
4 - Services that do not contain a precise description of their content, time of implementation or delivery. In addition, to the service cost that was agreed upon. That cannot be subjected to the interpretation on several aspects or different possibilities.
5 - Services that contain low, bad or unserious quality, whether in the nature of service, content or the attachments of images and videos.
6 - Services that Forlanso platform does not have full right to access or verify their delivery to the buyer, such as services that require time to show up results beyond the time of service delivery.
7. Services that contain direct or indirect means of communication or payment between the vendors and the Purchasers outside Forlanso platform.
8. Services that require the disclosure of personal information that is not necessary, such as name, address and means of communication.
9. Services that require confidential information for individuals or institutions, such as passwords, bank account details, etc., or any other information that could lead to exploitation or law violation to the entity to which such information belongs.
10. Services that violate individual privacy or result in libel, exploitation or extortion of individuals or entities
11- Spyware, hacking, electronic and non-electronic penetration or access to information that the vendor or the purchaser has no legal right to access or delegate to
12. Services that contain links, content or information that lead to an electronic breach, for Forlanso platform or its subscribers.
13. Services that contain any form of infringement of intellectual property rights whether in the content, related attachments or in the results of the service.
14- Services with sexual, immoral or obscene content, or leading to any or all of the foregoing
15. Gambling and betting services of all types
16. Services related to alcohol, drugs or any related services to that prohibited type.
17 - Services of magic, sorcery and Horoscopes or any other related service.
18 - Services that contain or lead to or call for hatred, racism, harm, targeting others or contempt religions or belief or race, whether directly or indirectly.
19. Services that promote support and advocate any form of crime or terrorism
20. Money transfer services or charging mobiles or account balances by parties that do not have the legal right or official authorization by the competent authorities.
21. Advertising and marketing services by means of fraudulent, illegal, harassing or violating the privacy of others such as spam and other messages
22- Services to add or increase the number of fans or followers in social media accounts on any other type of service using fraudulent means either directly or indirectly.
23 - Medical services starting from treatment, examination, drugs prescription and any other related service.
24. Services that directly or indirectly violate Forlanso Content of Terms and Conditions, Privacy or Alerts.